Product Owner/Head of Product
- Location: Soho, London, United Kingdom or Helsinki, Finland
- Contract: Full-time employment/Permanent/Conractor
- Department: TokenMarket Portal
TokenMarket is an internationally awarded global leader in blockchain company information and a driver of international ICO launches. The team provide technical guidance, marketing, and strategic business support to all companies looking to navigate their ICO launch, and to contributors looking for information on such events and related news. TokenMarket is growing rapidly and have offices in Gibraltar, London, and Helsinki. TokenMarket have a strong track record having launched 10% of Top 100 tokens by market cap. This is an exciting time to join the company as TokenMarket will be launching new initiatives in the near future.
TokenMarket.net is the go-to information portal for individuals and companies interested in ICOs, tokens, and tokenised assets. The site includes a lot of information about the crypto segment, including an ICO calendar, news, guidance, and other information that vast amounts of unique visitors access each month. Now we are looking to take this already popular information portal to a new level, and productise the website to ensure it can evolve and grow systematically.
By joining our team, the successful candidate will benefit from collective crypto and token marketing expertise. Coupled with the wider TokenMarket team, the individual has the opportunity to understand the multi-faceted world, from smart contract, through to specific industry expertise in cryptocurrencies. This is a young and evolving industry, hence members of the team must be able to execute quickly, and adapt to new situations and timelines on a short notice, while making sure there are consistent plans in place at all times.
Product Owner/Head of Product
TokenMarket team is looking for an enthusiastic and experiencedproduct management individual to fill an immediate vacancy to take charge of the TokenMarket website (Portal) in the capacity as the Product Owner/Head of Product. The role is responsible for the Portal as a product, including product planning, product management, product roadmap, features and positioning of the Portal ensuring it supports TokenMarket's strategic goals and the Portal grows as a business. The Portal is a highly important element of TokenMarket's overall business set up, complementing TokenMarket's other business activities in an integrated way, while evolving as an independent product. The Product Owner/Head of Product will be a proactive and systematic product management professional working closely with the Portal's Business Owner and development team.
- Product Planning and Product Management
- Develop a thorough product strategy and product plan for the TokenMarket Portal
- Identification and management of product requirements and Portal positioning
- Creation and management of product roadmap
Breakdown of the product roadmap into executable development plans
Partner and Content Ecosystem Planning
Creation and management of a partner ecosystem strategy for the Portal
Identify and plan enablers needed for a successful growth of partnerships and content creators
Resource Planning and Revenue Enablers
- Build a plan for revenue generation and related monetisation enablers
- At least degree level education
- Have 3-5 years experience in working as product manager or product owner at an online/digital media business
- Able to create product strategies and systematic execution plans to a high quality standard
- Have an interest in digital media business and cryptocurrencies
- Google analytics (or equivalent) experience
- Experience in creating content/technology/solution partnerships in digital media sector
- Experience in close collaboration with senior business management and development teams
- You should:
- Be a confident and effective communicator across all levels and disciplines
- Have strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks as necessary
- Be results oriented and commercially driven
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter and able to work as a team member or individually
To apply for this exciting and unique opportunity, please send your CV and a brief description on why you would be the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add name of this position in the email subject line.