How to register your Ethereum wallet on TokenMarket?
Step-by-step instructions on how to register your Ethereum wallet on TokenMarket
In order to participate in a crowdsale, you will need to register or whitelist your Ethereum address. The registered or whitelisted address is the only address from which you can send ETH for purchasing tokens or receive those purchased tokens.
Before starting the registration process, make sure you are using one of the supported wallets to participate in the crowdsale.
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon) Recommended
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
- Coinomi (Android)
- Coinomi (iPhone)
- BRD Wallet (iPhone)
- BRD Wallet (Android)
The following hardware wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens
If you are using one of the above mentioned wallet, please go through the process of registering your ethereum wallet.
- Sign-in into your account on https://tokenmarket.net/login
- From the menu bar on your top right corner, click on 'Wallets'.
- In Wallets window, select your Ethereum wallet from the drop-down menu. If the selected wallet is metamask then the Ethereum Address will be picked up automatically from your metmask wallet. For any other wallet you will have to copy/paste your Ethereum Address.
Note: Make sure the ethereum wallet you are trying to register has ether in it in order to execute the Register wallet contract transaction.
- Click on Register and the wallet will get added.
- Depending on the wallet selected, you'll either see a
VERIFY THIS ADDRESSbutton if address was registered using metamask else you'll see
SHOW TRANSACTION DETAILSbutton for all other wallets
VERIFY THIS ADDRESS button is clicked then a metamask pop up window will open up. Confirm the transaction to verify your Metamask Ethereum wallet.
SHOW TRANSACTION DETAILS is clicked then it will display a horizontal table containing the details needed to make the ethereum transaction. Copy these details to make a transaction in your wallet and confirm it.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, your ethereum wallet will get registered on TokenMarket.