TokenMarket does not work with or advise on this project - Please read the disclaimer and risk warning before proceeding further.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to TokenMarket and TokenMarket has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that TokenMarket has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and TokenMarket is not the seller of such Tokens. TokenMarket has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein. Please refer to our website terms and conditions.
Please refer to our website terms and conditions and also review our Sector Risk Warnings page. If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact email@example.com with detailed information about your concerns.
Thier mission is to bring to life eMusic’s values of fair pay and rewards for fans, artists, and music services by rebuilding the fundamental music distribution infrastructure. We aim to create and promote balance, transparency and efficiency:
1) An enhanced eMusic experience with complementary features enabled by Blockchain efficiencies: more music, more features, and better pricing for the music our users love.
2) A fully transparent music publishing system that can be used by any producer or creator of music - from unencumbered individual artists right up to major labels with 1,000s of artists on their roster.
3) A frictionless method for music retailers and streaming services to enter into direct, profitable agreements with existing content providers.
4) A set of tools for managing music royalties and rights holders that provides instant access to funds and the flexibility to redistribute rights.
5) Seamless integration of a re-shaped music industry that requires no change to listening habits for music fans, whether they stream their music or download it to own.
Announcing the next phase of the eMusic Blockchain Project · 11 months ago
SXSW: The Best Blockchain and Music Events We Saw · a year ago
Blockchain rocks SXSW in 2019 · a year ago
Tamir Koch - CEO
Michael Juskiewicz - CFO
Matt Downing - CMO
Nir Peled - CTO
Matt Robinson - Avp Product
Bryan Farevaag - Creative Director
Lara Peterson - Avp Marketing
Ori Erez - Blockchain Expert
Ram Avissar - Community Expert
|Country of origin||Switzerland|