Resources and answers related to digital asset research and trading.
- How does TokenMarket work? ∙ TokenMarket offers a unified platform for researching, buy and trading tokens in the emerging decentralized technology space. What is TokenMarket not needed.
- How TokenMarket benefits me? ∙ TokenMarket offers research and data points of digital assets to make investment decisions
- What is TokenMarket? ∙ TokenMarket is a service to trade and research digital assets
- Address ∙ Address is the account number used in decentralized transactions
- Bitcoin ∙ The first cryptocurrency gaining mainstream momentum
- DAO ∙ Organization that is solely based and ran on smart-contracts.
- Digital asset ∙ Assets in digital (binary) format.
- Functional token ∙ Digital asset with functional properties besides value
- Smart contract ∙ decentralized program that functions on defined rules created with scripting languages, which can be either integrated into the protocol or dynamically created.
- How to participate Ethereum token crowdsale and which wallets are compatible? ∙ Instructions for participating Ethereum token crowdsales
- How to participate in Ethereum token sale and pay with Bitcoin ∙ This is a step-by-step guide to participating in an Ethereum token sale with Bitcoins. Tokens issued in an Ethereum token sale can only be received in a compatible ERC20 Wallet. Therefore in order to participate in Ethereum Token Sale with Bitcoins you will still need to setup an Ethereum Wallet.
- Token compatible Ethereum wallet list ∙ List of Ethereum wallets that you can use to store your tokens and participate token sales
Token Sale Wallet Instructions
- How to buy into a token sale with Cipher Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Cipher.
- How to buy into a token sale with Imtoken Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instructions to participate in an Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Imtoken.
- How to buy into a token sale with Metamask Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Metamask.
- How to buy into a token sale with Mist Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Mist.
- How to buy into a token sale with MyEtherWallet Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with MyEtherWallet.
- How to buy into a token sale with Parity Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Parity.
- How to participate in Token crowdsale with Trust? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Trust.
- Bitrex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- BitTrex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- Cryptocurrency exchange ∙ A service to trade cryptocurrencies and digital assets to fiat currency or other digital assets
- Github ∙ Popular open source software development repository service
- Poloniex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- Slack ∙ Real time chat for teams
- Telegram ∙ Real time mobile chat
- Blockchain ∙ Generally described as a decentralized ledger, that may have additional embedded functionality, or the ability for user scripting of functionality
- Codebase ∙ Origin of the source code of the project
- Consensus ∙ Consensus is generally considered an agreement in the decentralized network to make significant changes. The difficulty of consensus varies by the scope of the project.
- Consensus algorithm ∙ Mechanism deciding
- Consensus Mechanism ∙ Consensus process: the method of action for network or project creators to decide on changes to the decentralized system
- Delegates ∙ A process where the protocol designates certain entities based on various factors to secure transactions on the network.
- Mining ∙ Mathematical way of verifying transactions in a decentralized secure manner where participants are generally rewarded for dedicating resources.
- Pre-mine ∙ When the creators of a decentralized token keep a portion for themselves either by allocating funds before launch or self-mining before publicly releasing information to other miners.
- Pre-mined ∙ A digital proof-of-work asset where notable amount value is giving to founders directly, instead of going through mining process
- Proof-of-stake ∙ A mechanism of securing the network of a decentralized protocol, by honoring entities who hold funds in the system. Some system use delegates whereby certain entities are rewarded more for positive activity within the system.
- Sharding ∙ Horizontal partition of data in a database (like blockchain) or search engine.
- Testnet ∙ A testing network for a decentralized project, that allows testing of experimental features.
- What is Token? ∙ Understand the difference between a cryptocurrency and a token & different types of tokens in the market.
- What is Token Sale? ∙ Token Sale is the event through which blockchain startups are raising capital by offering tokens in exchange of cryptocurrencies and legal tender.