Resources and answers related to digital asset research and trading.
- How does TokenMarket work? ∙ TokenMarket provides impartial industry news, ICO advisory services, market pricing, lists upcoming ICO projects and provides STO services.
- How TokenMarket benefits me? ∙ TokenMarket offers users data points, as well as highly tuned research, to allow users to be better informed about blockchain, crypto and ICO projects. This impartial and unbiased advice provides users a trustworthy portal to create a better understanding across the crypto spectrum.
- What is TokenMarket? ∙ TokenMarket is a company based in Gibraltar with a global footprint thanks to offices in London, Finland, and Dubai. The team is focused in allowing our clients and users services and information relating to ICOs, Blockchain and Crypto.
- Address ∙ Address is the account number used in decentralized transactions
- Bitcoin ∙ The first cryptocurrency gaining mainstream momentum
- DAO ∙ Organization that is solely based and ran on smart-contracts.
- Digital asset ∙ Assets in digital (binary) format.
- Functional token ∙ Digital asset with functional properties besides value
- Smart contract ∙ decentralized program that functions on defined rules created with scripting languages, which can be either integrated into the protocol or dynamically created.
- How to participate Ethereum token crowdsale and which wallets are compatible? ∙ Instructions for participating Ethereum token crowdsales
- How to participate in Ethereum token sale and pay with Bitcoin ∙ This is a step-by-step guide to participating in an Ethereum token sale with Bitcoins. Tokens issued in an Ethereum token sale can only be received in a compatible ERC20 Wallet. Therefore in order to participate in Ethereum Token Sale with Bitcoins you will still need to setup an Ethereum Wallet.
- Token compatible Ethereum wallet list ∙ List of Ethereum wallets that you can use to store your tokens and participate token sales
Token Sale Wallet Instructions
- How to buy into a token sale with Cipher Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Cipher.
- How to buy into a token sale with Imtoken Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instructions to participate in an Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Imtoken.
- How to buy into a token sale with Metamask Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Metamask.
- How to buy into a token sale with Mist Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Mist.
- How to buy into a token sale with MyEtherWallet Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with MyEtherWallet.
- How to buy into a token sale with Parity Wallet? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Parity.
- How to participate in Token crowdsale with Trust? ∙ Follow these step-by-step instruction to participate in Ethereum Token Crowdsale with Trust.
- Bitrex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- BitTrex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- Cryptocurrency exchange ∙ A service to trade cryptocurrencies and digital assets to fiat currency or other digital assets
- Github ∙ Popular open source software development repository service
- Poloniex ∙ A popular digital asset trading service
- Slack ∙ Real time chat for teams
- Telegram ∙ Real time mobile chat
- Blockchain ∙ Generally described as a decentralized ledger, that may have additional embedded functionality, or the ability for user scripting of functionality
- Codebase ∙ Origin of the source code of the project
- Consensus ∙ Consensus is generally considered an agreement in the decentralized network to make significant changes. The difficulty of consensus varies by the scope of the project.
- Consensus algorithm ∙ Mechanism deciding
- Consensus Mechanism ∙ Consensus process: the method of action for network or project creators to decide on changes to the decentralized system
- Delegates ∙ A process where the protocol designates certain entities based on various factors to secure transactions on the network.
- Mining ∙ Mathematical way of verifying transactions in a decentralized secure manner where participants are generally rewarded for dedicating resources.
- Pre-mine ∙ When the creators of a decentralized token keep a portion for themselves either by allocating funds before launch or self-mining before publicly releasing information to other miners.
- Pre-mined ∙ A digital proof-of-work asset where notable amount value is giving to founders directly, instead of going through mining process
- Proof-of-stake ∙ A mechanism of securing the network of a decentralized protocol, by honoring entities who hold funds in the system. Some system use delegates whereby certain entities are rewarded more for positive activity within the system.
- Sharding ∙ Horizontal partition of data in a database (like blockchain) or search engine.
- Testnet ∙ A testing network for a decentralized project, that allows testing of experimental features.
- What is Token? ∙ Understand the difference between a cryptocurrency and a token & different types of tokens in the market.
- What is Token Sale? ∙ Token Sale is the event through which blockchain startups are raising capital by offering tokens in exchange of cryptocurrencies and legal tender.