TokenMarket does not work with or advise on this project - Please read the disclaimer and risk warning before proceeding further.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to TokenMarket and TokenMarket has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that TokenMarket has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and TokenMarket is not the seller of such Tokens. TokenMarket has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein. Please refer to our website terms and conditions.
Please refer to our website terms and conditions and also review our Sector Risk Warnings page. If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information about your concerns.
When they started ICO HeadStart™, their vision was and is to help ICOs make a successful start. So, they built the safest ICO fundraising platform that allows backers and project creators both benefit the most from the crypto-revolution. Not just with the help of industry insiders, but rather with the help of any user – ‘The Wisdom of the Crowd’. Of their profits, they use 80% to buy back MOAT from token holders. The remaining 20% will be used to give newly listed projects a head start through funding. They advise projects in best ICO practice. Their team of professionals will guide the projects in the right direction and will provide advice on everything that is needed from smart contracts to legal, marketing and technical support, in order to ensure they get a true head start. They want the right projects to participate and commit ourselves to lead with presenting ICOs that conform to community regulated and evolving best practices via the blockchain community.
Project news RSS feed not available.
Data sourced from Mozscape ∙ What is Mozscape?
Nawid Habib - Founder & CEO
Aleksandar Martinović - Founder & CTO
Martin Bylsma - COO
Seyed Mozafar Niazi - Client Relations Manager
|Country of origin||Netherlands|