Open position: Account Director
- Location: Soho, Central London, United Kingdom
- Contract: Full time/Permanent
- Department: ICO Advisory Business
TokenMarket is an internationally awarded global leader in blockchain company information and a driver of international ICO launches. The team provide technical guidance, marketing, and strategic business support to all companies looking to navigate their ICO launch, and to contributors looking for information on such events and related news. TokenMarket have offices in Gibraltar, London, and Helsinki, and are growing rapidly. TokenMarket are an established leader in the space launching many of the leading projects in this space. This is an exciting time to join the company as with a number of new initiatives launching in Q3 of 2018.
TokenMarket ICO Advisory Business
With an extensive experience in ICOs and the Tokenised economy, the TokenMarket'sAdvisory division provide expert advice, technical services, and business support for our global clients looking to launch their ICOs, tokenised assets, and cryptocurrencies.
By joining our team, the successful candidate will benefit from collective crypto and tokenised economy business expertise. Coupled with the wider TokenMarket team internationally, the individual has the opportunity to understand the multi-faceted world, from smart contract, through to specific industry expertise in cryptocurrencies.
TokenMarket require an enthusiastic and astute individual with experience in customer and partner account management and business development to fill an immediate vacancy within our Advisory team. Reporting to the Head of the Advisory, the role is responsible for managing new and existing customer accounts and assigned negotiation processes internationally in the wider business development function at TokenMarket.Account Director is the main commercial point of contact for customer accounts internally and externally, with the goal of managing customer projects end-to-end from the commercial point of view, ensuring these are managed/pushed to completion effectively.
Account Management and Business Development - Identify and develop new customer opportunities - Qualify emerging customer opportunities - End-to-end customer account management through to closing, solution launch, and ongoing customer relationship management to identify future opportunities
Customer Project Management - Systematically lead all commercial aspects in selected customer projects - Manage project schedules and responsibilities of each party effectively - Ensure internal and external stakeholders are well aligned
Internal collaboration - Provide visibility to customer pipeline and projects across teams - Close collaboration with TokenMarket marketing team to capture lead generation opportunities - Keep up-to-date and accurate account records - Report on progress
- Degree level education
- 4 - 6 years software, technology, FinTech, or Blockchain business development experience, with knowledge of cryptocurrency market
- Proven experience in customer or partner account management through to closing deals and solution launch
- Be goal orientated and comfortable working with a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Overall, possess excellent communication skills, for both internal and networking in a client facing capacity
- Sociable and have a hard working and strong mentality for success
- Have strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks as necessary
- Be a self-starter and able to work as a team member or individually
To apply for this exciting and unique opportunity, please send your CV and a brief description on why you would be the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add name of this position in the email subject line.