Open position: Developer/Portal
- Location: Helsinki, Finland,
- Contract : Full-time/Permanent
- Department: TokenMarket Portal
TokenMarket is an internationally awarded global leader in blockchain company information and a driver of international ICO launches. The team provide technical guidance, marketing, and strategic business support to all companies looking to navigate their ICO launch, and to contributors looking for information on such events and related news. TokenMarket is growing rapidly and have offices in Gibraltar, London, and Helsinki. TokenMarket have a strong track record having launched 10% of Top 100 tokens by market cap. This is an exciting time to join the company as TokenMarket will be launching new initiatives in the near future.
TokenMarket.net is the go-to information portal for individuals and companies interested in ICOs, tokens, and tokenised assets. The site includes a lot of information about the crypto segment, including an ICO calendar, news, guidance, and other information that vast amounts of unique visitors access each month. Now we are looking to take this already popular information portal to a new level, and productise the website to ensure it can evolve and grow systematically.
By joining our team, the successful candidate will benefit from collective crypto and token marketing expertise. Coupled with the wider TokenMarket team, the individual has the opportunity to understand the multi-faceted world, from smart contract, through to specific industry expertise in cryptocurrencies. This is a young and evolving industry, hence members of the team must be able to execute quickly, and adapt to new situations and timelines on a short notice, while making sure there are consistent plans in place at all times.
TokenMarket team is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced developer to fill an immediate vacancy to implement a redesign of TokenMarket website (Portal). The role is responsible for front and backend development and will have considerable latitude and influence on technical decisions made in conjunction with the broader engineering team.
You will have regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
The Portal is a highly important element of TokenMarket's overall business strategy, complementing TokenMarket's other business activities in an integrated way, while evolving as an independent product.
- Web solution development
- Work closely with design and product teams to realize the project
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and colleagues
- Deliver unit and functional testing with feature release
- Work with the broader technical organization on our long term roadmap
- Planning and completing projects independently and keeping related documentation up to date
- Reciprocal cooperation with other internal departments
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Have 4+ years professional development experience in python
- 3+ years with one or more: pyramid, websauna, flask, django
- 1+ years with React or similar js framework
- 1+ years with css
- Experience with postgresql
- Experience with sass
Good to know: tools/libraries: pytest, sqlalchemy, celery, alembic, webpack, mobx, yarn
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter and able to work as a team member or individually
To apply for this exciting and unique opportunity, please send your CV and a brief description on why you would be the right person for this role to email@example.com. Please add name of this position in the email subject line.